Our anti-bullying course is specifically tailored towards those who work with and around vulnerable people who face a greater risk of experiencing bullying. Participants will come away knowing how to identify, reduce the risk and protect against bullying. Subsequently, out training fulfils the CQC’s recommendations.
Outline of Programme
- What Defines Bullying?
- How to Identify a Victim
- Methods of Protection
- Impacts and Consequences
- Prevention Methods
- Effective Management Strategies
- Developing an Anti- Bullying Ethos
- Working with Bullies
Our Anti-bullying awareness course will take approximately half a day to complete; participants may be expected to engage in group activities. Our highly experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide delegates through these sessions and a Safety Training certificate will be awarded upon successful completion.
Safety Trainings courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.