Our course is ideal for those operating in the care sector whose patients require catheters and ensures attendees understand catheterisation and risks involved with it. By the end of the course attendees will have the ability to differentiate between the different types of catheters alongside the different types of incontinence and how they are caused.
Outline of Programme
- What is catheterisation?
- The purpose of urinary catheterisation.
- Causes and types of incontinence.
- Risks involved with catheterisation.
- Types of catheters.
- Inserting a catheter.
Catheter care awareness training takes around 3 hours and delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide delegates through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.