Our Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Awareness course will teach delegates about the COSHH Regulations (2002) alongside providing them with a knowledge of risk assessment and hazards. Our course is aimed at those handling hazardous substances on a daily basis who have no prior knowledge or those wishing to refresh their knowledge.
Outline of Programme
- Gain an understanding of COSHH regulations.
- Risk assessment and safety procedures.
- Definition of hazardous substances.
- Compliance with relevant regulations.
- Different types of hazardous substances.
- Health effects.
- European CLP Regulations (replacing Chemicals Hazard Information and Packaging for Supply (CHIP) Regulations as of 01/06/2015).
- Workplace injuries and bleeding.
The COSHH awareness training course takes around 3 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Safety Training’s courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.