Our course is designed for anyone who regularly uses a computer for work or recreational purposes. The course is intended to help raise awareness towards the Health and Safety risks associated with working with Display Screen Equipment. Delegates will have the opportunity to gain an understanding of computer health and safety, expanding on what they already know. Our course is in line with HSE guidelines.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- What is display screen equipment?
- Legal framework and HSE guidelines.
- Hazards and potential health effects.
- Common misconceptions.
- Users and those at risk.
- Conducting an assessment.
The display screen equipment awareness training course takes approximately 2 hours to complete and delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions. Successful candidates will be awarded certification.
Safety Training’s courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.