Our e-learning course is specifically tailored to suit all those who work in palliative care or around those who are approaching the end of their life. Participants will begin to understand the attitudes towards and fears that may be associated with the end of life. As a result delegates will understand what their role is and therefore, have to ability to construct care plans for patients to ensure that their final moments will be in a positive environment.
Outline of Programme
- End of life care strategy
- Fears of death
- Good and bad death experiences
- Advanced care planning
- Symptom management
- Advance directives
- Roles and responsibilities in end of life care
- Last offices
- Grief and loss
Our End of life course will take approximately half a day to complete; participants may be expected to engage in group activities. Our highly experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide delegates through these sessions and a Safety Training certificate will be awarded upon successful completion.
Safety Trainings courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.