Our Food Safety Awareness course is suitable for anyone who operates in the food industry (from chefs to waiters). The subjects covered in this course are based upon: temperature control, safe cleaning and storage of produce, cleaning and sanitation of equipment, premises and personal hygiene, and risk assesing of our kitchen environment. Upon completion of the course, delegates will have the opportunity to apply this knowledge in their place of work, in order to prevent bacteria and contamination related incidents.
Outline of Programme
- What are allergies and intolerances.
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP).
- Correct Working temperature control (safe cooking, storing and serving temperatures).
- Safe cleaning products to use around food.
- Keeping your premises clean and pest free.
- What contamination can lead to food poisoning.
- How to achive good personal hygiene habits.
- Sanitising food equipment and using it appropriately.
- EU legislation and legal requirements.
The Food Safety Awareness training course will be delivered over a duration of 3 hours, followed by a quick test, after which successful delegates will be rewarded with a certificate.
Safety Training’s courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.