Our Health and Safety Level 2 course teaches delegates what the employers duties are and what should be done if anyones health and safety is at risk. Our course is constructed for anyone who is responsible for the health and safety within the work place, whether it be from shop floor to supervisory or managerial level.
A range of subjects is covered including:
- The Importance of Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Legal Responsibilities
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Hazards and Risks
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Prevention
- Manual Handling
- Working at Height
- Noise and Vibration
- The Workplace and Workplace Equipment
- Hazardous Substances
- Protective Clothing and Equipment
- Risk Assessment
If your organisation has a specific area of training that is not included, or you require a more in-depth session, then we can accommodate you by providing additional training in that particular subject.
Subject to successful assessment, all participants will be issued with a HABC Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace Certificate.
All candidates will be assessed by sitting a multiple choice question paper and those candidates gaining 20 correct answers out of 30 questions will be awarded a HABC Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace.
Safety Training’s courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.