Our level 3 Health and Safety in the Workplace is an intensive two day course, It has been constructed to to provide managers and supervisors with a detailed knowledge required to make their working environment a safer place. The HIGHFIELD Level 3 Award displays your companies’ commitment to the safety and welfare of its employees.
A range of subjects is covered including:
- Health & Safety Organisation and Management
- Concept of Health & Safety
- Legal Responsibilities
- Accidents in the Workplace
- Supervising Health & Safety
- Risk Assessment
If your organisation has a specific area of training that is not included, or you require a more in-depth session, then we can accommodate you by providing additional training in that particular subject.
Subject to successful assessment, all participants will be issued with a HABC Level 3 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace Certificate.
All candidates will be assessed by sitting a multiple choice question paper and those candidates successfully passing the paper will be awarded a HABC Level 3 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace.
Safety Training’s courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.