Our training is designed to assist staff in a range of care settings and ensures an clear understanding of what incontinence is and the impact it can have on the affected individual. Delegates will be taught about the causes of different types of incontinence and effective ways to manage them. This training is interactive and delegates will be given the opportunity to style the way it is delivered by discussing their own roles and experiences of managing individuals affected by incontinence.
Outline of Programme
- What does incontinence mean?
- Common causes of incontinence.
- Different types of incontinence.
- Identifying the assistance available when managing incontinence.
- Risks associated with male and female sufferers.
- Medicines and treatment.
- Developing management plans.
The incontinence awareness training course takes around 2 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.