Our Ladder awareness course teaches attendees about the risks and dangers involved with the limitations of a ladder. Attendees will gain skills in order to complete inspections and risk assessments, in order to reduce the risk of accidents. The knowledge our instructors share can help significantly to reduce ladder related injuries in the workplace.
Outline of Programme
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation and regulations.
- How to set up a ladder correctly.
- Safe storage.
- Types of ladders and their uses.
- Selecting equipment suitable for the task in hand.
- Risk assessments.
- Identify hazards and accident prevention.
- Pre-use and inspections of equipment.
- Recording findings.
The ladder awareness training course lasts approximately half a day (3 hours). Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions. Certificates will be awarded on successful completion of the course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.