Our Legionella Awareness course will provide all participants with a general understanding of the potential risks that are carried with Legionella, alongside a clear understanding of the official guidance L8 standards, we look at the risk assessments needed in order to protect yourself and your workplace against potential contamination. Furthermore, this course has been carefully designed to suit all those who are involved with day to day duties in making sure of water safety in the work place.
Outline of Programme
- Defining and explaining Legionella
- Legislation and workplace expectations,
- L8 Code of practice
- Understanding the disease
- Potential Symptoms
- How to identify at risk water systems
- Maintenance control measures
- The responsibilities that management carry
Our Legionella Awareness course will take approximately half a day to complete; participants may be expected to engage in group activities. Our highly experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide delegates through these sessions and a Safety Training certificate will be awarded upon successful completion, and will remain valid for twelve months.
Safety Trainings courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.