Our course is designed for care staff in a variety of settings, ensuring they all fulfil their duty alongside their responsibility to accurately recording and reporting any concerns they may have, delegates are made aware this is a legal requirement for all care agencies. Attendees will be taught about the different types of records and reports, alongside why they are required; upon completion of the course delegates will be expected to demonstrate that they draft clear, legible written records .
Outline of Programme
- What is an observation?
- The importance of observations.
- Practical observation skills.
- Analysis of behaviour.
- Developing and maintaining patterns.
- Keeping records and reporting concerns.
The observation skills for carers training course takes around 2 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.