Our person centred care course teaches attendees the importance of seeing their patients as individuals. Therefore, so they can develop interventions to match specific patient requirements. Attendees will gain an understanding of how their method of care can impact their patients. Delegates will gain the skills required to create tailored care plans for each individual patient, while protecting confidentiality of every person under their care.
Outline of Programme
- What is person centred care?
- Developing an individual’s care plan.
- Understanding the big picture.
- How do our working practices affect individuals?
- Maintaining boundaries.
The person-centred care training course takes around 2 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.