Our course is structured and intended for those providing personal care in a range of care settings.
On completion of the course attendees will have the ability to deliver personal care to a high standard, alongside having a clear understanding of the key principles of efficient key planning. Attendees will also be taught the safety rules and precautions in order to protect themselves.
Outline of Programme
- Providing baths and showers for the individual service user.
- Mouth, denture, hair, foot and nail care.
- The safety rules and standard precautions associated with providing care.
- Recording and reporting, and why it is important.
- Policies and procedures, and why we need to follow them.
The personal care training course takes around 2 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!