Our rooftop awareness course provides attendees with knowledge upon how to identify safe and unsafe rooftops by understanding the potential risks and hazards it carries as well as how to prevent accidents. Our course is ideal for those working in construction, this form of training will make sure attendees are fully compliant with current legislation and have the the ability to ensure the safety of themselves and others.
Outline of Programme
- Knowledge of current legislation and how to comply.
- Personal duties and responsibilities when working on rooftops.
- Rules and requirements when working on third party sites.
- Identify common risks and hazards on rooftop sites.
- General safety; PPE, asbestos, trips and falls.
- Different ways of access; working with fixed and portable ladders.
The rooftop awareness training course takes approximately half a day (3 hours) to complete. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions. A certificate will be awarded on successful completion of the course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.