Our course is constructed to assist young people in foster care to reach their full potential and achieve their educational aspirations as these factors should be viewed as preparation for adulthood. We incorporate both theory and practical skills into the course, therefore ensuring participants are compliant with the National Minimum Standards; can provide the best level of care.
Subsequently, our course will suit anyone in the youth care industry but will specifically suit those directly working with children.
Outline of Programme
- Introducing delegates to the concept Supporting Educational Potential.
- Introduction to the requirements of the National Minimum Standards.
- Supporting children in care and recognising their educational aspirations.
- Planning and assessing potential education opportunities.
- Reviewing the progress of these opportunities.
Our Supporting Educational Potential course will take approximately half a day to complete; participants may be expected to engage in group activities. Our highly experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide delegates through these sessions and a Safety Training certificate will be awarded upon successful completion.
Safety Trainings courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- We Cover All of Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire.