Health and Safety Training in Yorkshire
Whether you are running a busy office, a hands-on construction company, or an independent retail store, your business could benefit from expert safety training in Yorkshire. Ensuring your members of staff receive proper health and safety training will give you the confidence that they are working in a safe manner. Furthermore, they are protecting themselves and your customers while in the workplace.
Every type of business requires some form of safety training and promoting a good health and safety culture within your employees is vital for a successful place of work.
Safety Training Ltd is an independent health and safety training provider operating across Yorkshire and surrounding areas. We offer a range of health and safety courses for all types of businesses, and all of our expert courses can be tailored specifically to your business needs. We pride ourselves on our hands-on approach and can offer a full range of health and safety services designed to keep your business fully compliant.
Courses For Safety Training In Yorkshire
Our portfolio of health and safety training in Yorkshire is extensive, and we have a wide range of courses available to businesses of all sizes and sectors. Our safety training in Yorkshire includes:
- Emergency First Aid At Work: Built to suit all employees and all businesses, this course is perfect for ensuring your staff understand a variety of incidents and injuries that could occur. All attendees will leave with the ability to treat unconscious patients and handle health and safety incidents efficiently.
- Emergency First Aid Awareness: Provides employees with a clear understanding of first aid. It also includes how best to manage any incidents that occur in the workplace. We focus on giving attendees the knowledge and confidence to act upon any incidents and provide care until emergency services arrive.
- First Person On Scene (FPOS): Covers how to provide vital care in the first few minutes of an emergency situation. This HSE approved course will teach employees the skills necessary to treat those suffering a medical emergency.
- Fire Safety Awareness Training: Specifically designed in accordance with the Regulatory Reform Order 2005, this course will provide all your staff with a basic level of fire safety training.
- Health And Safety In The Workplace (Levels 1,2 and 3): Our range of Health and Safety In The Workplace courses will teach attendees what to do if anyone’s health and safety are at risk in the workplace. These courses cover subjects such as legal responsibilities, hazards and risks, manual handling, and fire prevention.
Contact Safety Training Ltd
If you would like to know more about Health and Safety Trainings courses in Yorkshire, please contact one of our friendly advisors on 0800 644 6569 or use any of the contact details found here.