Health and Safety Training South Yorkshire
Having a well-established health and safety culture in the workplace is vital. It ensures your staff and customers are safe and happy within your business. No matter the type of business you are operating, health and safety should be at the forefront of your employees’ minds.
The most effective way of improving your company’s health and safety culture is through engaging, hands-on training. At Safety Training Ltd, we pride ourselves on offering a wide range of health and safety training courses in South Yorkshire. All of which we can tailor and target to your individual business needs.
First Aid Courses In South Yorkshire
We offer various first aid training courses for businesses in South Yorkshire and beyond. Furthermore, we can create all of our courses to suit the needs of your company and your employees. Courses include:
- Emergency First Aid At Work: Offers a clear and secure understanding of a range of incidents and injuries. This ensures that your employees will have the ability to treat a variety of patients efficiently.
- Emergency First Aid Awareness: Provides a clear understanding of first aid as a whole and how to correctly manage incidents in the workplace. This course focuses on giving attendees the confidence and knowledge to act upon incidents.
- First Aid At Work Training: An intensive training course that teaches a range of practical skills required to respond to different first aid emergencies properly. All attendees will receive certification that requires them to become a designated workplace first aider.
- First Aid Refresher Course: Designed for those who have previously completed a First Aid At Work or Emergency First Aid At Work course. This refresher course will renew first aider’s existing knowledge, ensuring they stay confident and up to date.
Health And Safety Training South Yorkshire
Our health and safety training South Yorkshire covers a huge range of different areas. Subsequently, they can be tailored specifically to suit your business and your employees. Courses include:
- Health And Safety In The Workplace (Levels 1, 2 and 3): Teaches employees what should be done if anyone’s health and safety are at risk in any way. As a result, these courses cover various subjects including the importance of health and safety, legal responsibilities, risk assessment and manual handling.
- Conflict Management And Personal Safety Course: Designed to teach your staff about the potential risk of aggression and violence within the workplace. Furthermore, the course covers how best to diffuse volatile situations.
- Display Screen Equipment Awareness Training Course: Created for any staff members who regularly use a computer at work. As a result, this will help to raise awareness of the health and safety risks associated with display screen equipment.
Whatever safety training needs your business in South Yorkshire has, Safety Training Ltd is here to help. We offer a range of tailored training solutions and have experience in various sectors from construction and manufacturing to retail and medical practices.
Contact Safety Training Ltd
If you would like to know more about Health and Safety Trainings courses in South Yorkshire, please contact one of our friendly advisors on 0800 644 6569 or use any of the contact details found here.